Monday, January 23, 2012

amy here!

Yesterday morning it was 40 degrees & we walked to church in dresses and flip flops...then
last night we walked to Janzow (the cafeteria) and it was somewhere in the 20s and snowing! CRAZY weather I'll tell you!
me posing for a picture to text to Jon :)

Walking to dinner

Friday night Anna and I went to Cafe on the Square with Jillian, Alex, Claire, Brittany, & Amanda. That was fun :) As Anna put it, "a night of good convos, good food, and great girls :)."
Then afterwards, we watched Invincible with Adam, Armani, Amanda, Trey, Brittany, and Theo in Theo's room... Him and Colin's room is very cozy... they have lots of room & a futon :)

Then Saturday we spent most of the day in the gym watching 3 basketball victories and cheering on the Bulldogs with the new Bulldog dance :)
Then, we went to Lincoln with Amanda, Montana, Adam, Armani, Trey, Brittany, and Theo and went to Starbucks and the movies. Adam, Armani, Anna and I saw Red Tails and Amanda, Montana, Trey, Brittany, and Theo saw Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. We loved Red Tails... but our friends gave Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close mixed reviews.

Yesterday afternoon the whole family got to Google+... that was great :) We are going to have to do that more often. MISS YOU & LOVE guys so much!!

Welp, I just finished with First Aid & CPR class and now I am off to World Civ II.

This morning, on the way to CPR, my friend Molly said to me, "I am not sure if this is just wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that it is going to be a really good week!" and I would have to say, I am feeling that too, Molly! :)

Miss you bunches Cali!!
xoxo,
AMY

No comments:

Post a Comment