Saturday, April 21, 2012

Intramural SOFTBALL!

Here are some pictures from our intramural softball team!!! It's been really fun and I love all of my teammates. A few of the guys on our team had the idea to have each one of us to have walk-up song.... Amy: "She's One in a Million"
Anna: "Eye of the Tiger"
Daniel: "Let's Go"
Alex: "I Want You Back"
Evan: "Knockout"
Jake: "Larger than Life"
Adam: "Catdaddy"
Danielle: "In Too Deep"
Brittany: "Here Comes the Boom"
Isaiah: "This is Why I'm Hot"
Ryan: "Opposite of Adult"

I love this picture!! Photos taken by Jillian :)
Team Ball Busters
Adam, Jake, Daniel, Isaiah, Ryan, Evan
Danielle, Amy, Anna, Alex, and Brittany



Coach Ben and Adam :)

Jake..."Larger than Life"

Plum Creek Park

Amy..."She's One in a Million"
Brittany, Danielle, and Isaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment